>Home

Thursday, January 12, 2006

weird thursday

Do you agree that bus drivers seem to like to drive freezers on wheels when it rains? This morning I was on 852 and I almost hibernated. So when I alighted at Bukit Timah my glasses were all fogged up, naturally I took them off so as to look less weird... and I almost missed 151, luckily I wasn't the only one taking the bus.

I went to use the ATM machine at Yusof Ishak House, and saw this man taking quite a long time in front of the machine. Guess what, when he finished drawing out the money, he moved to the cash deposit machine (which is beside the ATM) and deposited that stack of $50 notes. What the... what was he trying to do?? System test? Transfer money from himself to himself? Or too eager to change to a new passbook? (well, he could have deposited $10 by $10 if he wanted) Oh... maybe he wanted to draw out $50, then finger was telling him he wanted $500, so just pressed one more zer0, then decided to put back $450.

Hmm, today I had my first lecture of Singapore's Military History, also my first lecture at Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. At first felt kinda insecure cos I know no one there, actually turned out Yihao is taking that module as well. (but he arrived late) Felt kinda comfy to have my closest primary school friend around. The lecturer is an interesting fella from Canada, well... the lecture can be fun, but the exam could be killer. (feels like 笑里藏刀..eeks!) I think next week I will have to bring my mp3 recorder to tape down the whole lecture, cos I just dunno what to jot down and the slides are not available for download (anyway they say nothing)

Time to get serious about things (I think) I like.



3 Comments:

  • Wah...siao liao...My biz law module, i don't understand what the lecturer is talking abt lor!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2006 11:42:00 PM  

  • wahaha.. half the time.. most of us dun understand wad the hell the lecturer is talkin about.. but eventually.. we will understand.. so chill man..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/13/2006 12:45:00 AM  

  • you don't understand what the lecturer says isn't a problem, as long as you read up on your own.

    Afterall, for Sociology, did you find Dr Anne's lecture relavent? =P

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/13/2006 08:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker