>Home

Sunday, January 08, 2006

these few daze

If you are observant, I didn't post as many entries these few days.
If you are observant, you might have noticed my template kept having changes.

I'm having this super duper headache these few days, and I have been intensively occupied with coding my blog template, trying to include a calendar to the archive. Failed. Have been trying for a few days, but seeing that semester is starting, might as well leave the idea aside for a while.

Dunno why, keep feeling bored with my blog templates... maybe cos it is from my hands, and I just can't get satisfied with what I do. Maybe it would be better if I use templates off the shelves.

Hope you guys don't mind. Oh you guys won't mind, cos it is MY blog...



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker