>Home

Thursday, January 05, 2006

fate

Do you guys believe in fate? Do you believe in your destiny?
Do you believe you can change your fate?
Do you challenge your fate?
Do you accept future or do you choose one?

I do believe in fate. There are things that are within your control and things that are not. I'm just a little confused as to how we should accept fate. Should we accept fate by avoiding the bad omens? Or should we accept fate by accepting the bad outcome?

Stephanie can't be with someone born in the year of pig. The fortune teller said so. (is there something called misfortune teller?)

I think she didn't want to make me unhappy. On many occasions she said a bit didn't say a bit...
Alex once said to me, "I still prefer to have the truth. Give it to me"
Stephanie is like guiding me out from a maze, but I opted to take the fast but painful method of ramming through the wall.
I respect her belief. I can't change my Chinese zodiac sign, at least not within this life. If by being together would bring misfortune to people around her, I rather save her all the worries.

I really wish I can take destiny head-on, and accept whatever the outcome may be. (that's super high level taoistic)



8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker