>Home

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

bidding

More bidding fun today.

Even Stepmother asked me to help her bid cos she is working. Actually it did cross my mind whether to take the same module as her, then I convinced myself that study is quite different. Of course when you flirt, some people go all out, but think I ain't those people. That reminds me of Pauline changing JC just because of her boyfriend. *shrug* Somehow I think parting makes you realize how dear someone is to you. Oh I didn't say I'm flirting with anyone anyway.

So now I am chatting with Hong Jun about bidding. Now I realize I could have checked up more informations of the modules from IVLE. Can't believe it takes me one semester to know how CORS works and the strategy to employ. Wow I realise a lot of the Singapore Studies modules need to write essay... and fieldtrips! Oh yeah I've decided to take SS this semester, since it is recommended by the faculty to take GEM/SS in first year, so in a way I went against the suggestion last semester when I took Making Sense of Society. Anyway all the year one engin students are so high that they pumped bid points for Principles of Econs, so I might as well avoid their qi and wait for next year. Haha sounds like aikido.

Oh by the way I'm bidding for Singapore's Military History. Good bargain.



3 Comments:

  • Dude.. dont bank on bid points for popular modules every dropping. It more or less remains constantly high every sem. And remember.. this is our last sem with protection! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/04/2006 02:31:00 PM  

  • well, at least for next sem I will have more savings in my account~

    Oh actually I realise the slot for returning students always has vacancy, so who knows maybe my chance is higher in yr 2~

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/04/2006 04:12:00 PM  

  • hahaa.. seems like the subjects that you're takin are all very interesting.. hahaha.. not like mine.. all vv the engineering.. though i have to do electives.. not so soon sia.. sianz..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/04/2006 04:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker