>Home

Friday, January 06, 2006

lame uniform, lame school

Just now I was on bus 135 on the way to Parkway Parade, then I saw some interesting things.

At MacPherson area, there was this bus stop where a lot of secondary school kids boarded. At first I didn't know some of them were actually wearing school uniform, cos their shirt looked quite funky... (here's an illustration)

At first I thought it was some sort of fashion statement, words at the tail of the shirt. Then when I looked closely (or when I saw someone had his shirt fully tucked out), it says "MxxPxxxxxx Secondary School Telephone: 6xxxxxxx", front and back.

Wow! So what, it is like telling the general public if you can read the words, it means the kids didnot tuck in their shirts, and they are from MxxPxxxxxx Secondary School, and that's the number to call to complain. (maybe you can come up with more possible ideas)

Lame school, lame uniform, lame students.



10 Comments:

  • saw it before liaoz.. cant remember which school was it tat also has this stupid thing on the back of the school uniform..

    also.. basically.. there's another one.. where the uniform supplier print his number on the back of the uniform.. same place.. crappy sia..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/06/2006 11:10:00 PM  

  • Hah free advert:) If u need to print T-shirt, call them!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/08/2006 01:13:00 AM  

  • still, it is kinda lame lor.

    it is uniform for goodness' sake

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/08/2006 04:47:00 PM  

  • wad to do.. business not good.. so have to do this ma.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/08/2006 09:53:00 PM  

  • HEY SIU HANG!HOW COULD U SAID THAT? SO WAT SCHOOL ARE U FROM?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2006 03:36:00 PM  

  • sad gurl: I'm from a school where everyone proudly tucks in his school uniform.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/03/2006 03:57:00 PM  

  • haha, quite interesting story, well im from that school, and to be honest, actually there are not many students from my school who tuck their shirts out after school. It's just some of them (the bad ones). So please, dont hurt me because i always have my shirt tucked in both in and outside the school =).ANyway, sorry if my english sucks. I'm just a secondary 2 student x)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2006 07:36:00 PM  

  • Dancemix: ok ok don't be hurt, of course there are bad students in every school, and just so happened I saw the bad ones. Glad that you tuck in your shirt all the time, and really hope that you will keep up the good habit throughout your school days!

    And thanks for dropping by my blog~!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/03/2006 08:59:00 PM  

  • MAH DE! IM FROM THAT SCHOOL OKAY?! YOU THINK MAKING FUN OF MY SCHOOL IS FUN?! YA SO IT'S UGLY AND CRAPPY DOSENT MEAN YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF IT! WE BEG THE PRINCIPLE TO REMOVE THE NUMBER BUT SHE INSIST ON HAVING IT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/07/2006 08:47:00 PM  

  • dear anonymous:

    I am not your mother, so please don't call me that. Even if you call me father I also won't acknowledge.

    So, it is my fault to see students not tucking in their shirt and thus revealing that lame design? Hmm afterall the design is quite smart isn't it? (too bad students still choose not to tuck in huh? Blame who?)

    Oh, by the way, nice CAPITAL LETTERS. Or you don't know how to press the Caps Lock key on your keyboard? It's to the left of the "A" key.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/07/2006 09:07:00 PM  



<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker