>Home

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the controversial waffle

It's not the blueberry waffle's fault. It's me.

Met up with Stephanie after my lesson and did hell lot of bad things:
I rejected her present, kidnapped her wallet, bought her blueberry waffle, freaked her out on bus...

I don't know, maybe I should have accepted her present with an open heart. Maybe I should have accepted that $1.10 that she insisted on paying me back for the waffle. When the intention of goodwill ends up making people feel guilty, it is not good. This is not as simple as feeling guilty after eating a piece of chocolate. This is more like denying people's chance to show their sign of goodwill/appreciation.

Respect. Repecting others = respecting ourselves. I failed to do so. I freaked her out, I freaked myself out.

Once is a mistake, twice is stupidity. I'm already quite stupid, don't need twice.



3 Comments:

  • What you did on the bus? Own up!! haha.

    Sometimes its true, better to just accept what others give you than to refuse. Unless the gift has some special meaning.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 1/12/2006 06:57:00 AM  

  • to protect the victim, I shall not disclose any details. But it is like Alex you play game your hero needs to level up before you can cast a certain spell, so in this case I haven't reached that level, so shouldn't cast that spell lor.

    Now I really think I was quite stupid about the gift, but kind of heartache to know that she is using her hard-earned money from her part time job, and I could see her heartpain when she bought the textbooks...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/12/2006 07:58:00 AM  

  • money tat's earned is supposed to be spent.. in different ways.. it all depends on how u look at it.. if you're buyin textbooks.. to me.. it's a necessity.. but if you're buyin yourself some branded stuff.. so that you can better show it off.. then i dun think tat's a wise idea.. and although spending money from your own pocket is painful.. i guess it's always natural.. in the future.. so well.. no practise also better than later right??

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/13/2006 12:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker