>Home

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

wednesday red

It is one of those mornings with lecture at the ungodly hour of 8am. Actually last semester both my Thursday and Friday maths lectures started at 8am, with dumb me refusing to stay home to watch the webcast. This semester should I catch the webcast instead? (smart people stayed home also could score, dumb people having 100% attendance also couldn't do well, what to do...)

Went to school with Zi Hao on 151. Both of us were wearing bright red T shirt today, and I was commenting it was so early, Wednesday also has blue, then Zi Hao said it's Wednesday red cos we were wearing red... ok at least he admitted it was lame.

At Ngee Ann Polytechnic's bus stop, there seemed to have a traffic accident involving 3 cars, and these smart drivers pulled aside to right at the exit of the bus bay. Wow. So our kind 151 bus driver conveniently rested his hand on the honk while the 3 drivers went about their early morning chit chat. It was a few minutes before the 3 drivers realized there was some additional music on top of the usual sound of traffic and decided to move away. Come to think of it, could the bus driver have judged the blockade when he drove the bus into the bus bay?

Zi Hao and I alighted and were walking towards Block EA when a middle age gentleman approached me and asked for the direction to Engineering Drive 1. Beats me! I really don't know where on earth is Engineering Drive 1, it is like one of those roads you see in army camps (I remember where is Ladang Avenue, then still have Bionix Drive) So I just pointed to him the general direction to the FoE cluster. Later he told me he was going to Data Storage Institute. Orh!!! Up the hill. It was quite funny after that cos Zi Hao and I took the short cut through Raffles Hall, so we bumped into the man again.

I thought I was good at direction. North, South, East, West. Huh what North East?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker