>Home

Sunday, January 08, 2006

didn't climb

no I didn't climb yesterday. Actually Edwin asked again on Friday whether I would be climbing yesterday, cos he was bringing his friends to climb. I told him I didn't feel like it. Think he was quite unhappy about it (and complained to Alex.. who was also not climbing.. haha!)

Like I've said for umpteenth times, climbing is like life, if you aren't in the mood, you are just forcing yourself.

Maybe I could forecast the weather, cos it was raining also. So in the end Edwin & Co didn't climb also.

At another spot on this island, our dear rock warrior Meder was at Rockmaster bouldering competition. Haha he actually asked me along, but... not in the mood. I feel happy for him cos, now he has got a taste of what competition is like, and he got himself a climbing t shirt!! (now he won't keep complaining say I always wear climbing shirt.. haha)
Talking about climbing shirt, I was eyeing this carabiners T-Shirt from Royal Robbins at Sports Connection... very tempted to buy, then when I told my mother about it, she said something like no collar still so expensive, and sounded like she prefers me to buy collared shirt if I'm going to buy one. Oh my brother was trying to tell my mother that I wanted to wear to school or something cos I don't have that many clothes...

Well.. maybe I should have 先斩後奏 ("execute first then notify the emperor")



4 Comments:

  • how much is the t-shirt?? muz see the price ma.. hehehe..

    oh ya.. i got myself quite a lot of stuff at great discounts.. all thanks to G2000.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/08/2006 09:54:00 PM  

  • it's less than $20.

    The point is I seldom even spend on clothings, so maybe even $1 would seem odd to my family.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/08/2006 10:00:00 PM  

  • No wonder u were asking me abt price...just buy lah, since u seldom buy clothes,once a year leh:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/10/2006 01:33:00 AM  

  • cannot, i pampered myself too much for the past 360 days already...

    there must be a limit to it.. and we shouldn't be blinded by material goods, if not we will become slaves of the material world.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/10/2006 04:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker