>Home

Thursday, January 12, 2006

time = love

Rizwan brought up something interesting on MSN just now...
One~Dinkum says:u know when i was much younger, i went to see my family doctor
siu hang -> says:uh huh
One~Dinkum says:he was examining me when he just asked me
One~Dinkum says:"Do you believe time is love?"
siu hang -> says:time is love??
One~Dinkum says:i was like "huh?"
siu hang -> says:no link
One~Dinkum says:he went on to explain how the more time u spend with someone the more you tend to be in love with them. since time is the only commodity that cannot be bought or sell, its precious
siu hang -> says:but waning also is directly proportional to time
One~Dinkum says:he then said in todays world... u see people having extramarital affairs and mostly with colleagues coz its with their collegues they spend most of their time with
siu hang -> says:wow
siu hang -> says:true
One~Dinkum says:so he advised me to spend as much time as possible with my family and give them the gift of my time
One~Dinkum says:people have so little time today, and most of us waste it away
One~Dinkum says:like me right now talking cock with you
One~Dinkum says:well.. just something to think about : "time = love"

But what about people getting sick and tired of seeing each other everyday? Time is definitely not directly proportional to love in that case.

It doesn't have to be a long period of time, it can be just a few minutes each day, and it is the thoughts that count. Of course if you have no thoughts, chances are you won't even spend quality time with people.

It still starts with the heart.



4 Comments:

  • But he is right.... actually on hindsight, I should find ways to spend more quality time with my parents.....

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 1/12/2006 06:15:00 PM  

  • I feel quite bad that I always nag you to spend more time with your parents.... sigh

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/12/2006 07:34:00 PM  

  • Man... you actually archive my conversations with you? I should be more careful... you could use it to blackmail me one day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2006 10:47:00 PM  

  • I just copied and pasted on the spot cos I found it meaningful the moment you started talking...

    aiya share share ma!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/13/2006 08:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker