>Home

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

cooking on LPG

Love is like cooking on LPG gas.
If you turn your knob to maximum output, you will get a big flame, your food gets cooked faster (or gets charred in no time), but you will empty your cylinder faster as well.
On the other hand, if you just turn the knob to the bare minimum output, you will get a small flame, you can slowly simmer your food, and the cylinder can last longer.

I'll use the small flame, 'cos I want my pot to stay warm longer, if not forever.

But I feel like I'm having a gas leak now. No matter how many times I try, the flame seems to get smaller and smaller each time.

Time to change to a new cylinder? I'll probably hug on tight to the one I have now. (and the gas delivery uncle will say I'm siao)



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker