>Home

Sunday, December 04, 2005

i need a landfill

What do I need a landfill for?
1) to unload whatever that is inside me;
2) to bury myself

Feeling quite lousy today. Somehow I am reminded that I'm constantly not standing up for myself. Ironically a defensive, self-protective person does purposely put down his guard at times.

Let's say, you are wronged by someone, and if you think by admitting/keeping quiet would settle the trouble, then you are so wrong. People will keep thinking you are wrong, and the impression would be burned into the back of their retina. The fact is, you didn't do anything wrong. Clear cut no. Life sentence is so common around us, if you are wrong for once, you are wrong forever. I tell myself never to talk back at elders, and in doing so I suffer in silence. Traditional values have become such a burden.

Was reading something and suddenly I'm hit by this heavy sense of jealousy. What am I doing... this is my blog and I can't even unload my feelings...

Giving up seems so tempting.



5 Comments:

  • move to livejournal and have friends-only :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/04/2005 09:53:00 PM  

  • new environment, new people, new problem.

    what if the problem lies with "friends"?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/04/2005 10:03:00 PM  

  • I also have this feeling that somehow cannot I cannot express my entire feelings on my own blog. I guess it's coz this is not a diary, not a personal space anymore when people read it. It's public space.

    But don't be afraid of what others would say, just express urself... (up to certain limits, like consider the law... haiz.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/04/2005 10:55:00 PM  

  • hmm.. i do keep to myself sometimes also.. just remember that this is just a blog.. not a diary.. it's what you want to write and wad you want people to know.. so dun worry if u wanna put ya feelings here to let people read.. it's all up to u.. if u feel like it.. just blog it.. tat's how i blog.. hehehe.. cheer up..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/04/2005 11:33:00 PM  

  • i thought i always wanted to blog down the thoughts from my heart with nothing to hide, but i realize i can't even be truthful to myself.

    the worst thing is, sometimes the thing you want to write down is about someone, and you know that someone is reading your blog too...

    but.. i tried...

    maybe moodswing again.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/05/2005 08:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker