>Home

Saturday, December 03, 2005

1 month didn't climb

It has been one month since I last touched the climbing wall! Aww... somemore the pricetag is steeper now, should I change to a cheaper hobby? Don't think I will...

Today it's the usual 4, Alex, Nicholl, Meder and me. Alex had been training on his fingerboard, Meder just came back from his Malaysia climbing trip, Nicholl....ermm she wasn't feeling well, but still made it a point to come down cos she also hasn't climbed for long time.

It rained earlier in the morning, so it was nice and cool. The only thing was the water jugs. If I remember correctly, the previous time that Alex and I climbed on wet wall we were also quite unsatisfied with the session. I guess it is true for today. But Meder is still like the Energizer bunny, continuing his climb into the afternoon. Alex, Kai Sing and I were busy clearing water jugs. (I think Alex found me stupid to clear jugs that I won't be using) Sobz, my shirt was dirty from clearing the water. (the two of them climb bare top, so no dirty clothes.. basket)

Water + Chalk = Cake. And cake is slippery. I slipped off the wall for a few times... oh there was once I shouted nah beh. Oopz. It felt good to be back to the climbing, but today just felt weird. Didn't even ballet on the wall. On my last climb I kept shouting "I'm sian! I'm sian!" and almost speed climbed up lane 5 white.

Hmm next week they want to try the big 18m/25m wall. Dunno how I will die up there. Actually I won't die up there, cos I will fall.



4 Comments:

  • excited sia.. new wall.. hahaha.. but same amateur climbers.. hahaha..

    next week.. i'll be down.. with my two other friends.. that is.. if i manage to get them down.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/04/2005 12:19:00 AM  

  • lol come down and try lor. But for safety reasons hor, may need to assess your belaying skills again. :P

    But the new wall should be darn shiok! Got chimney, crack climbing.... keke

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 12/04/2005 10:51:00 AM  

  • why does alex sound like a safra staff all out of sudden...?

    teaching of belaying is not allowed! for safety reason we should ban edwin from belaying...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/04/2005 11:07:00 AM  

  • ok, by authority of Chow, Edwin is banned from belaying.

    Where got sound like safra staff... I only mentioned the two new features that I'm keen to try only mah.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 12/04/2005 07:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker