>Home

Monday, December 05, 2005

she is CUTE

(if you've realised, I seldom use capital letter for title)
Yay!! I went out with Stephanie today!! So happy!!
This morning we chatted on MSN. I think she was quite disappointed that I didn't ask her out last Saturday... so out of the blue I popped up "So where are we meeting later?" "That's fast..."

I had mood swing, she had mood swing, I wanted to go library, she wanted to go library, so we ended up in Cheng San Library. I played hide and seek with her in the library, and I was the first to spot her...

She is so CUTE!! And she has a petite figure. So cute!!! The best thing is we were both super casual: I wore my berms and sandals while she wore slippers and had her glasses on.So we borrowed our books, then made our way to the food court to talk crap. So for the next 2 hours we chatted about nothing in particular, both avoiding the sensitive topic of relationship. I always thought she is the serious type, ended up she is quite funny and can be quite hyper. It was so cool when she demonstrated the samba music!! I want to see it again! Oh she is more lewd than I could imagine... we were walking aimlessly in Popular Bookshop when she pointed to me a packet of balloons, trying to hint to me they looked like condoms... what the... now I really think I'm innocent.

We took a walk in NTUC, then at the wine section I was saying I collect wine bottles, then she said I am karankuni. In retaliation I pinched her cheeks, and she instantly bounced away, whining "Don't come near me!" People around us were looking in amusement.

So touched, she saw me off at the bus interchange. It would be so dramatic if I stole a kiss then run for the bus... (and I'll have ruined her life)

Somehow I feel that now there is no more surprises between the 2 of us (i.e. she has seen my ugly face and I have seen her cute face), her enthusiasm is waning. She said being single is good, I myself aren't ready for anything too, so.... what is happening??



5 Comments:

  • er, ummm.. right. uh, thx for the cute word, it's... big.

    and i did NOT scream...

    u were PLANNING to do WAT at the interchange?! *ahem*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2005 08:48:00 PM  

  • I didn't PLAN to do ANYTHING at the interchange.

    Just... wondering.
    oh again you told the whole world you are Stephanie... I told you they really couldn't tell...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/05/2005 08:53:00 PM  

  • hahaha.. chow.. u're not the only one who's garang guni ok..

    when i was in australia last few months, i amassed a total of 46 beer bottles.. and not accounting those that i did not put there.. haha.. meaning i throw away.. hahah..

    eh.. is something brewing for you?? hehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/06/2005 03:34:00 AM  

  • no, i toppled the cup of coffee...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/06/2005 01:00:00 PM  

  • ya ya ya..
    hahha.. when go tcc again?? hahaha.. wanna drink some more coffee.. this time must get the decaf..
    hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/06/2005 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker