>Home

Monday, December 05, 2005

sound of silence

Now that I've told Wan Jing, I've never told anyone before about my suspected hearing problem. I don't know why, a lot of the times I can't hear what people say, even though if the background noise is minimal. It is quite annoying for me, 'cos sometimes you har too much people also will get fed up, and if I pretend to catch what they say I may end up nodding to a question... dumb. That's why sometimes my brother calls me 聋的传人... -_-"

Sometimes I sit there do nothing the ears also will suddenly block up and I will be flooded with the sound of statics.. I really mean suddenly! Surprisingly my ears can capture some minute sounds, ie the horn of a big ship, revolution of bicycle wheel, and even MRT sound (when my home is beyond visual range of the MRT track...weird)

Something is not right.



6 Comments:

  • if you really think something is not right, pls go and see and ENT Doctor. That's Ear, Nose, Throat if you don't already know.

    Always good to check it out early, sometimes it could be a simple case of clearing some dirt from inside your ears. :)

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 12/06/2005 04:59:00 AM  

  • hmm... i'll rather spend money on my fracture, more annoying. But then a bone scan is too expensive, and I always feel like it is never going to heal.

    wait till I earn my first dollar.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/06/2005 12:56:00 PM  

  • Ever occured to you that the problem (if it is one) might have developed by then, and you prob have a bigger problem to deal with?

    Got something going on then handle it before it escalates.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 12/06/2005 03:38:00 PM  

  • sigh... ok ok... maybe you understand it cos it happens so close to you.

    actually my mother also has ear problem, stupid water pollution.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/06/2005 03:50:00 PM  

  • wow...seems like you're developing some special powers!! Haha...yah...go see a doc:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2005 01:37:00 AM  

  • no use developing special hearing power...

    i want x-ray eyes!!!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/09/2005 08:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker