>Home

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"cock" game

If you have paid attention to TV Mobile, there was once they showed this interesting advertisement of the game Age of Empire III. Looks impressive with epic battles and etc etc... So one day my brother came home and asked me if I could get that game. (in his eyes I look as if I can get any software/movie on demand...) Well.. ok... so I got the game, installed, and we played. He said the game very cock.

I don't recall him using that c-word often. The previous time he used it was on me, ie "you very cock leh"

Yeah, don't be misled by the out-side-standing game graphics. Afterall advertisement is there for a reason, hype? So the game is very simple (nicer substitution for the word "cock") All you need to do is to keep on building soldiers non-stop and send them to their ancestors. It is just like playing Red Alert. Why did History Channel endorse this game??

Anyway I am still playing my favourite Rome: Total War. Now, this is really different. It requires the mind of a tactician. It is a strategy game plus real time battle field command and control. You need to do diplomatic thing, make alliance, trade, then the occasional backstab, and of course, battles! Yup I'm pretty proud of my tactician skills. I could use deception like use 10 foot soldiers to block off a whole legionaire of elite troops, etc etc.... now I'm into war elephants and armoured cavalry. How I miss the time when I used the Greek Hoplites... oh I have been playing this game for more than a yr and now I'm using the Parthians. (just a faction name, during the Roman Empire)

At least this game is not testing on how fast your fingers can punch on the keyboard.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker