>Home

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

neon genesis evangelion

ermm.. if you have already discovered, I usually blog about the anime after I've finished watching. But this time round, I've only finished 7 out of 26 episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Sorry I run out of topic.(or refuse to start on one)

Yes yes I know this series has been around some time ago, but don't you think oldies are goodies? (some..) The story is a little abstract, about angels attacking earth and people duplicating the corpse of an angel to build robots called Evangelions or Eva in short. The story leaves a lot of things unexplained (at least up to this point) but dunno why I'm still watching it. Oh, Rei the pilot is super cool!! Don't you think so? Why can't Shinji fall in love with her? (cos he's a weakling...)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker