>Home

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

when bouldering turns me off (a little)


I just don't know why. I wanted to talk about it last week.
I'm getting less and less enthusiastic about bouldering at NUS rock gym every Tuesday. I just don't know why...

Maybe cos people in my clique are doing much better than me? Like I say, I hate comparison, I hate competition, but human beings tend to compare ultimately. The only better thing I can do is I can sit in...

Argh.. haha I don't look like I was AJC climbing team captain right? The climbing shirts I wear seem to be stolen or digged up from landfills right?? I don't seem to be worthy of the equipments that I love so much right?

Must motivation be fueled by achievement? If there is no achievement, does motivation die off? Or even passion... well well.. I can always think of NUS rock gym as the 'free' version of ClimbAsia, but... Chow Siu Hang stop bluffing yourself...

Well.. at least I'm not like getting all high and aroused the moment I see a climbing wall..... I used to think I am.... (oh today I skipped dinner for climbing again... )



3 Comments:

  • aiya.. sometimes.. people do get bored with soing the same things over and over again..

    so it's natural.. dun worry.. u will like it again.. if u never do it for sometime.. hahaha.. maybe skip one week??

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/11/2005 10:59:00 PM  

  • Don't worry about competition, the only person you need to focus on is urself. :) Push yourself to improve.

    Most importantly, is to have the passion for it. I guess the environment will affect you la. But no matter wat, dun worry, you always have ur Yishun climbing buddies with you.... Me la! haha.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 10/12/2005 12:03:00 PM  

  • but that is quite true, my Yishun gang is quite different from my NUS bouldering gang...

    Maybe it just proves that I mix better with older people than those of my age?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/12/2005 06:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker