>Home

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

crap with pleasure, blog with measure

I just don't understand, what is wrong with someone penning down his/her own feelings in his/her own blog?

This morning Ally just told me people in his company have found their way into his blog, which inevitably has his views/comments/feelings about his working environment. From what he said, it started from some people "upstair". Will he be at a disadvantage in any way just because of his blog? Plain ridiculous.

Yesterday when I stepped into Critical Thinking and Writing tutorial class, Ameet and Rizwan were teasing me about me being half-naked at home and etc.. what the.. they were reading my blog on their laptop before I came in... they just won't feel tired of purposely going to my blog whenever there is Critical Thinking and Writing tutorial. Not sure if our tutor Mrs J did catch anything from it..

Then yesterday when I reached home and looked at my computer screen, I saw QX had left an MSN message. Argh!! She has read my blog and saw the part about her pulling me into her bedroom... she clarified that she pulled me into her room so as to break the ice and make me feel more at ease... ermm... I just feel weird now.

A few months ago, err...... Nikki saw what I wrote in my blog and accused me of telling the whole world how she hurt me and stuffs.. what the hell, I feel hurt doesn't mean it was she who hurt me, right? Stop flattering yourself.... and even so, this is MY blog, I write what I want to write, I write what I like to write. What is the use of a diary if you can't write what you want to write? At least I didn't accuse her for scolding me in her blog, did I? Respect the blogger please.

Stephanie's blog also did talk about school taking action against bloggers..... arghh... this is plain stupid.

When will they start telling us what to say with our mouth? I think people just miss playing with puppets.



2 Comments:

  • dun worry la.. me also blog wadeva i wanna blog.. so ya.. many people blog wadeva they wanna blog.. so dun worry la.. juz chill and relax.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/04/2005 09:59:00 PM  

  • I ain't worried, it just kind of put me off when you know people will come straight to you to clarify things.....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/05/2005 08:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker