>Home

Thursday, September 29, 2005

love in a doggy bag

Thursday.
I didn't "bump" into her today. (sound so weird. Deliberate or coincidental?)
She must be on that bus that I missed by a few dozen seconds.
Or was she on the bus behind?
The point is, I didn't see her today.
I can only "bump" into her on Thursday and Friday.

What I'm talking about is a school girl from St Margaret Secondary School. Since my first lesson is at 8am on Thursday and Friday, I will clash with school kids on my way to NUS. I started to notice her the second time I saw her on the same bus 74. Without fail, she would be seated at the lower deck near the back of the bus, and so do I. And we alight at the same bus stop along Bukit Timah Road.

She doesn't look pretty, but I just find her interesting. She has that neatly pinned hair that looks kind of attractive. There was once when I boarded the bus and was moving towards the back of the bus, she was looking at me with big widened eyes! Do I resemble some Japanese anime monsters with long limps? Another time I saw her popping some medicine into her mouth... must be sick....

No no, I'm not fantasizing in case you are thinking along that line.

Something for you to ponder: imagine you board a bus with free choice of seats, would you want to sit in front of a pretty girl (so that she can spot you/notice you/observe you) or would you choose to sit behind her (so that you can observe her)? Or would you just don't take the pretty girl into consideration when choosing the seat?

Romantic bus rides only appear in Japanese dramas...



5 Comments:

  • hmm, reminds me of when i see
    a(ny) pretty young boy... seems a bit paedophilic..

    By Blogger tstar, at 9/30/2005 10:45:00 AM  

  • haha that's so funny Stephanie~!!
    I was reading it at the comcent and just couldn't help laughing...

    I thought girls ain't interested in younger kids... or.. is it just you?
    Hmm that does explain why there are sugar mums around..
    [doubt]or are you hinting I'm paedophile? hahaha![/doubt]

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/30/2005 01:32:00 PM  

  • aiyo.. u really sound like those chee ko pek.. go after little xiao mei mei one.. hahaha..

    like go taiwan and look for mei mei.. kekekek..

    joking..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/30/2005 04:04:00 PM  

  • cham.. discovered liao.... where to hide where to hide...

    Aesthetic appreciation is different from lust/fantasizing. If not, then all the judges in pageant are all horny baskets?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/30/2005 05:15:00 PM  

  • haha.. aiya.. can see la.. but seriously, u sound like a chee ko pek.. chasing xiao mei mei.. hahaha..

    later mei mei ask.. uncle.. yao special ma?

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/30/2005 07:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker