>Home

Monday, September 26, 2005

Sakae Sushi!!!

let me backtrack until Saturday...
I had Statics test on Saturday afternoon (weird timing) and at night, went to Sakae Sushi at Junction 8 for dinner with family~!!

So excited~!! That was my first time eating at Sakae.. hahaha! Actually it was because my brother redeemed a $30 voucher from his debit card, that's why suddenly went there.

Hmm... $30, each colour plate of sushi is at $1.90, red plate at $5.90, so I suggested we eat 15 colour plates..

The sushi were quite nice~ maybe because I very seldom have the chance to eat sushi, that's why I found it exciting! haha like a little kid like that.
And the wasabi.. how I wish I can swallow one tube of it before every test, then the pipe/wire/channel/whatever-you-call-it connecting to my brain will be all unblocked, then I can answer all the questions!! (something like the Seed mode in Gundam Seed)

Not bad for dinner, with my brother topping up $3 on top of the voucher.



3 Comments:

  • diaoz..

    like a kid.. and eat the whole tube of wasabi.. aiyoh.. really jialat liaoz leh u.. hahahah.. but i thought the wasabi is from a bottle one? not from a tube?? hmmm..

    anyway.. sakae sushi still got other stuff worth tryin one.. next time when i'm back, will recommend to you.. hahaha.. or better.. can make our first gathering at Sakae Sushi.. hahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/27/2005 08:26:00 AM  

  • someone not reading properly... the wasabi comes in bottle in Sakae, but how to bring the bottle to exam hall??? So must buy the tube one in supermarket lor~

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/27/2005 09:17:00 AM  

  • wahaha.. ok la.. sorry.. my fault.. read too fast.. wahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/27/2005 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker