>Home

Friday, September 16, 2005

sipping coffee and talking crap

Nice, slow Friday afternoon.
By right my lecture ends at 4 pm on Friday. But today is Engineering Day, so all afternoon lessons are cancelled.
By right there are activities. But I can't be bothered.
By right I am meeting SQ for dessert this afternoon at 4:30pm. But he has something on last minute.

So, here I am, at home, sipping coffee, chatting with people, blogging.
Oh, recently I've gotten worse. I have run out of coffee and just bought a pack of Nescafe 3 in 1 Intense. I used to drink the Rich and Regular versions, but the Intense is really something. My mother was saying why no creamer inside. There is.

Argh pure indulgence~! Blame it on Seong Per for making me a caffeine addict from all those "regardings" sessions.

this entry will be pure crap since I'm waiting for 7pm to come: manpower branch alumni meeting.

Recently my mother was complaining about my MSN sound. In case you guys don't know, I've turned off the MSN online alert sound for some reason (so when you come online, I won't be notified), and I've changed the standard message tone to a chime, so that it sounds more soothing to the ears. And you know what my mother said? She said it sounds like that "now serving" chime at polyclinic. Well.. actually I got the inspiration from the polyclinic, so....

The reason why I turned off the online alert was related to Nikki. I was so mentally split up that whenever someone came online, I would thought that it was Nikki and my heart would really skip a beat. I can't be having dozens over roller coaster rides in a day, can I? I'll probably die of heart attack in front of the computer screen!
Well, now that it has been over so long ago, I still haven't changed back the setting. Maybe I've gotten used to the silence from my MSN (minus the polyclinic chime of cos.. haha)

Wow, one cup of Nescafe is just nice for one blog.



2 Comments:

  • i'm already sick and tired of caffeine already.. dun feel the kick anymore.. drink coffee ah.. still can sleep like pig.. cannot blame la.. have been drinkin since i was a kid.. (when my age is still a single digit and when i was still in nursery or kindergarten..) so u can imagine how immune to caffeine i am now.. wahaha.. but seriously.. how i wish i can have an authentic cup of kopi-o now.. here only got espresso.. haiz.. too bitter.. and too little.. want the big big cup one.. wahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/16/2005 08:25:00 PM  

  • yes, I drank 2 cups that day and still could sleep like a pig. But then, without coffee, life is like lacking something.
    Ask you relatives to mail you kopi-o bags lah!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/17/2005 05:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker