>Home

Friday, September 09, 2005

my dear juniors/seniors

Wow~ consecutively met 2 of my ODAC juniors these 2 days~

Yesterday after Sociology lecture ended, I was discussing the research with my group, then I saw a girl who looks like Huimin walking out of the LT.. I called out her name and she responded~! Haha luckily didn't call wrong person. So after a bit of formality, she went off and I continued with my discussion.

Then on the way towards the bus stop, I met Patrick head on and I crapped loudly.. then a head turned and look at me.. Huimin!! What coincidence! This is the second time of me meeting someone twice in a day (the first was QX). She was taking 151 as well, so we chatted throughout the bus journey. She's in year 2 majoring Sociology, so was kinda weird that she is attending lecture with us newbie... hmm we chatted about how her batch of ODACians are now, I'm so surprised and touched that she brought up what happened during AB Camp! What happened was someone here was that super nice instructor who cared a lot for his juniors, stood up for his group and consoled them when the group was scolded unjustly... etc etc... (of cos I still remember)I was so touch that she dropped off one stop later just to chat with me longer!!

Today.... met Kaiyin while changing bus. Yes, another ODACian junior, and now a TeamNUS climber, got into final for dunno which climbing competition. Power~! Yes she's the one who was asked to teach her senior how to boulder.. -_-" Haha she was surprised that I still remember she lives near me~ (a couple of blocks away)She's now majoring Social Work, year 2 of course.

When the bus went pass KAP, she told me she wanted to take a nap, and asked me to wake her up when I alight. (so funny~, what a request! hahaha) and soon she was asleep.. in a very funny posture.. left hand on the railing in a lock-off position and head resting on the left arm. Then occasionally her grip went loose and her head rocked! hahaha.. actually I was very fearful that she might have rested her head on my shoulder.. hmmm implications... No NO! (*slap myself awake*)

Although Huimin and Kaiyin were from the same batch of ODAC, but both are so different in character. Kaiyin and I have few common topics, other than climbing which she kept psychoing me to join either the team or the committee. Whereas Huimin seem to be more chatty with me. Maybe impressions from 3 years ago do make a difference.

I don't feel like their senior/instructor, cos I'm their friend. Well, sort of.
(I still keep a note book with their words of encouragement/reflections.)



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker