>Home

Saturday, September 03, 2005

feeling like a fool...

There are many kinds of fool on earth. Some fools dunno that they are fools; some fools know that they are fools; some fools know that they are fools but do nothing about it; some fools know that they are fools but feel that there is nothing they can do about it; some fools know that they are fools, try to do something about it but feel that they can't find the remedy.
But they are all fools.

Argh! Today nothing seems right for me. Went climbing with Wongsan, Nicole and Yonghui. Hmm met Benjamin there.. wow he's now with NTU UMC!! It has been like 4 years since I last saw him. Then got to know Bernard and friend (I think his name is HaiXing) Really friendly chaps who helpped me and gave me lots of pointers and encouragement. As for the rest of the climbing..... don't want to talk about it, I myself can't accept myself. Dunno what's wrong with myself. Feeling so shameful now... Argh and Nicky....... Nicky and Nicole...... those names floating in front of me....
Hmm.. really nice to see Nicole and Yonghui feeling so at ease with each other. Although I dunno what was the reason that they went separate ways, but the point is they are still friends!! That must have taken a lot of courage! (and self-pride as well. Oh saw the advertisement on TV while Wongsan was eating his breakfast, Channel U is showing Pride!!! Muhahaha I finished watching it on my computer already.. die die must watch k! check my first few blog for the description)

Then after that went to Ngee Ann City to meet up with mother and bro to buy mooncakes. I didn't participate much in the mooncake testing, afterall there are so many species, how to tell the difference when your mouth would be already full of that lotus taste already!

Came back home, my head almost hit my neighbour's joss stick pot...
What's wrong with me today?? 2359 faster come!!!



3 Comments:

  • wahaha.. mooncakes.. i also want leh.. heh heh.. should be able to find it here.. but it's gonna be expensive.. super sian lor.. heh heh.. oh ya.. u try the Goodwood Park Hotel one.. (Next to Far East Plaza.. the one with lots of teenagers gg there to buy clothes one..) the restaurant there sells really good mooncakes.. and they stay fresh over quite a long period of time.. it's worth tryin.. have been eating those since pretty young.. recommend those to ya mum lor.. haha.. but beware.. long queue.. (worth the wait..)

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/04/2005 07:57:00 AM  

  • I think I'll leave the decision to my mother.
    Would prefer HK mooncakes, but after the flight, price goes up.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/04/2005 10:35:00 PM  

  • of cuz la.. why muz u go to hk to get mooncakes when u can have them in sg? rite? if i can have them here.. i would glady love to.. the problem is.. it's hard to get them here.. haiz..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/04/2005 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker