>Home

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

fate is playing with me

Today I went to see my father off at the airport. It has always been me sending him off at Changi cos I know how to arrange my time. (just happened today I have no lessons, so I suggested that he fly today so I can see him off) Nah, no emotional breakdown or wad, since we are used to living apart for...12 years? Anyway, if he stays longer, my parents will start quarreliing again.

Hmm.. no lessons, but nevertheless I went back to NUS for CLIMBING! I must be mad. Must be. Anyway since I'm using student concession, so I took bus all the way back to campus. I always have this feeling that things are so coincidental. The paths that I take are always the same paths that are related to some of my sad past. Bus 36 goes from Changi, goes by ECP. This route must have been taken by someone whom I cared.(note, past tense) Wrong, even the tiles that I have stepped on at the airport itself.. must have been stepped on by her as well. Then the bus went pass Mountbatten Rd, the place where he stays and she stayed during her vacation here. I just have this bad nature of linking things up.

Dropped off at Suntec to change to bus 10. (ok not the day for toy shop) While waiting, a young chap from Cedele Depot approached me and ask if bus 16 goes to Great World City. Well, I have no reason to know the answer, since I don't live near Suntec, I DON'T live near landed properties at Mountbatten Rd, and I don't live near Great World. Hmm so I asked him did he check the directory on the pole, and check for Kim Seng Rd. (I just know it is at Kim Seng, don't ask why) He walked back to check and Bingo! My bus came first, before I boarded I waved a bye to him (I dunno why I did that too, I'm supposed to be cool) and he waved back and thanked me. He seemed to be in a rush and very grateful for my help. Anyway, feeling very happy now cos I've done a good deed~!

Aww.. the bus went pass Alexandra, and I could almost see the building I was working at while with HP. Coincidentally, I was listening the same Kelly Chen songs on the same MP3 player as the time when I tried to beat off my morning blues on my way to work. I better stop linking things up.

hmm when I reached home, father also just reached home in HK.
Talking about coincidence.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker