>Home

Thursday, August 25, 2005

to Nicole Ho

Sigh.... I think this is the last thing I can do for you: to read your blog.

You still don't get it, do you? It's not about you. No one puts the blame on you, not at all. I apologize if you feel accused.
It's about me. My over-sensitiveness. My inability to face the truth.
Yes, I'm contradicting with myself cos I'm reasoning with myself, trying to convince myself.
Precisely, I've been making myself suffer, that's why I need to do something about it.
I just feel unfair for you if I can't treat you as a normal friend. Don't you want a genuine friend?

I'm sorry if this makes you upset. Please don't feel upset in any way. It's not worth it.
Ho Tsz Wing, live happy. Live every moment of you life to the fullest. My best wishes go to you



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker