>Home

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Marching on.

Suddenly feel so free. Finally I've listened to Wongsan and Edwin to cut clean. CLEAN. MSN, ICQ, email, Friendster.... *del*
Was kinda sour when I wanted to look at her profile for one last time.... 3 big words.. "in a relationship". It wasn't there the previous time I looked at her profile. Nevermind, just a declaration, just like telling people you are 302.... i.e. don't touch me.

Haha people in the forum were telling me things like thinking bad things about her, like linking her to sow, etc etc, but, that would be so immoral. Just because you can't reach it means the grape is sour?

I was reluctant to forget about her cos I knew her for quite a long time. If I just cut clean, I may feel regret about it. Afterall she had shared her happy times and sad times with me, asked me homework, asked me opinions.... (yeah you might say why she ask me so many things yet don't make me her...ermm...special one. I thought so too)

It is like rock climbing. If you don't let go, you can't go for the higher tiles/holds. If you are afraid of falling, even standing in a bathtub may seem dangerous. But I think my lack of competitiveness is due to my fear of failure. I always think that not trying means you won't fail(neither will you succeed)Now, am I a quitter? They say quitter never wins. No wonder.

Right now, I don't want to think so much about it. Just want to flush it down the toilet bowl..

Thanks guys. I will remember it, clean cut.



2 Comments:

  • Haha... Well done. We all have to move on sometimes mah.

    BTW, your quitters never win reminded me of a quote I came across once.

    Winners never quit,
    and Quitters never win.
    But those who never win and never quit,
    are just plain stupid.

    Heee... I can't exactly remember the last line... but its something like that. hahahahaha

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/25/2005 06:45:00 AM  

  • tat's the spirit man.. u muz learn to let go.. hahaha.. all the best.. concentrate on ya books and forget bout these stupid things ya??

    cheers!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/25/2005 09:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker