>Home

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Night-bloody-mare

(-_-#) Before I say anything, let's look at what was my nightmare...
I was walking with her, side by side, (I think it was after school, c'mon
you ain't supposed to remember your dreams) then suddenly she reached for my hand. I looked at her in shock, and I think she hinted something (that's such an obvious hint) Then it started to rain and we went for the shelter... at the shelter, I hugged her tightly in my arms.....


*pop!* What the hell... why must such dream appear in my sleep???? There was zero logic in the whole thing. Is it true that what you think in your day time, will appear in your dream land? 日有所思, 夜有所梦?

Maybe cos I was tired from last night's bouldering at the club. Or maybe cos I went to read her blog AGAIN and felt sad about it... Or maybe because of the chat I had with Edwin.
Maybe I should listen to Wongsan and cut clean. But I don't want to feel regret after it.. it is like, I've come thus far to maintain the so-called friendship with her, I don't want to lose it. Last night her MSN nick wrote "aiii", so I thought something must be bothering her, and out of pure care and concern I messaged her.. oh she was watching TV, and at the end I still couldn't find out the reason for that "aiii". Again, out of pure care and concern I went to read her blog.. surprise surprise.. new entry, with some name mentioned... well done.

See? This is what I mean by not wanting to know the truth.
Nevermind, let's talk about what happened in school. Saw quite a lot of faces in campus yesterday, Wei Bin, CSM (company's shortest man), MK... oh, I was surprised CSM knows my birthday~ must be Friendster's fault..

Last night went to boulder at the rock gym. It was the team selection as well~ but I didn't go for the selection, just climb around with the seniors lor~ I must be the only odd ball around, since everyone else was so keen on joining the team. Haha one of the team member was saying my Rock On singlet was more senior than his. Had fun with Kaiyin setting routes for me~ Oh she was my junior at ODAC, but within these yrs she improved so much! So KS, who was my senior in ODAC, was teasing me by asking Kaiyin to show her senior(i.e. me) how to climb... diao... ok my legs are long, I can't drop knee....

I took a glimpse at the selection routes, and was telling myself I could've easily passed all those. But I've told myself clearly, Team is not my goal in the club, climbing is. Got a feeling I will be the only enthusiast who isn't in the team.

Oh Edwin chatted with me about some statics problem, which both of us are studying.. quite interesting exercise for my dumb brain.. haha.. and Edwin also talked about his relationship... C'mon live strong Edwin.. munching books will help delete our sad past!!



1 Comments:

  • wei.. i cut clean already la.. it all depends la.. when i get back then i wanna talk bout it.. now i only do three things.. eat sleep study.. and of cuz msn.. which makes it four.. hahaha..

    so ya.. be like me la.. dun think bout it!!! just go ahead with your life.. and leave her aside bro.. u've gotta live strong..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/24/2005 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker