>Home

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Me and my Hello Kitty


Latest news: My Hello Kitty saved someone...
ermm... that was kinda lame, the latest of the series of news with regards to my limited edition Kalashnikitty.
What happened was, dear Nikki was happily chatting with chillycraps, then Nikki's mum appear in the scene and ask her if she is chatting with guys.... and dear Nikki replied that she was chatting with a girl... "see? Hello Kitty~"
wow.

Of course that was not the only news of the week with regards to Hello Kitty. Mr Dave was shocked by the sudden guest appearance of Kalashnikitty, and has requested for MajDevilDazKitty........ ermm....... *censored for DJ Niwde*

What ever the case.... arghh now I'm in school waiting for the climbing session to start!!! And the stupid printer can't print my assignments!!



6 Comments:

  • diaoz.. wanna say mr das juz say la.. dun wad majdevildustkitty.. haiz.. hahaa...

    so chow.. who's nikki?? hahaha.. and the hello kitty saves the day?? hmm.. power eh.. even though it's a cartoon kitty.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/16/2005 08:02:00 PM  

  • Edwin, let's just keep it simple, Nikki is my friend.
    At the rate you are asking, you may scare her away! C'mon, it took me so much threatening to bluff her into my blog....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/16/2005 10:38:00 PM  

  • wahaha.. okie okie.. me zip.. hahaha.. oh well.. it's kinda boring though.. where's wongsan?

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/17/2005 12:05:00 PM  

  • if wongsan is not blogging during office hour, it means he is busy with work~
    Boring? why don't you go and find your prof and play with him with your questions?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/17/2005 02:17:00 PM  

  • YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ON THE SAME MSN PICTURE FOR TWO YEARS???

    omg...
    (paiseh, nothing better to do, so reading your archives. pray i don't get addicted or you'd see me spammin comments.)

    By Blogger xxoos, at 2/15/2007 01:31:00 AM  

  • no lah! along the way I did change once in a while, just that recently I'm too lazy to change the msn pic...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 2/15/2007 06:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker