>Home

Friday, July 29, 2005

the thing about MSN (and me)

recently got screwed for what i did on MSN.
First, for a while my nick was "I don't give a dam. I give a reservoir full of care." Then Wee Leong suddenly message me and said LAMER!!!! and blah blah blah..... Suddenly leh!!!

Then... Janan saw my display pic and screamed.. "TMD!! Your hello kitty carries AK".... dot dot dot..... that is the whole point....

And then~! I changed my nick to lyrics of the song Song for Whoever.... "Jennifer, Alison, Phillipa, Sue, Deborah, Annabel, too. I forget your name" and dear Alex thought I had relationship with so many girls... what the.... NO!

But recently feeling very happy over MSN. 'Cos now I'm chatting with an Australian girl.... (uh oh, Edwin you've got spies behind you..) Human beings are funny, on one hand I couldn't take it that the previous MSN girl likes somebody, but now I'm chatting with another one who is liking somebody............... What am I doing......



6 Comments:

  • seriously.. sometimes i dun understand wad u doing also..hahahahhaa..

    which aussie girl?? never intro..
    hhaahahaha.. well.. nvm la.. i got my someone special liaoz.. so doesn't matter..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 7/29/2005 01:51:00 PM  

  • what the hell.. no one understands me... sob sob.....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/29/2005 02:10:00 PM  

  • Relax la... its always hard to find someone who truely understands you. Be it friends or what. :)

    What you can do is help others who want to understand you, to understand you the best they can.

    Muahaha... chim?

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/01/2005 05:50:00 PM  

  • that is what i have been telling some people online... the fact that people don't understand you is 'cos you don't let people understand you..... alrite alrite... bad memories....

    Don't u know that a doctor can heal but can't heal himself?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/01/2005 05:53:00 PM  

  • How would you feel if the girl succeeded and leave you alone? really, you dun know what you're doing.

    By Blogger Ricky Kan, at 11/15/2007 09:51:00 PM  

  • succeed in what sense?

    no no no don't get me wrong, if i remember correctly I wasn't flirting!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/15/2007 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker