>Home

Monday, July 25, 2005

Primary 6 gathering...

Ok ok.. it happened on Saturday.. I'm lazy..... or I was tired....... so now then I write about that gathering..
It happened at East Coast, Costa Sands, G04.... ermm... 16 people, barbecue..... what else..... ermm... some of them smoke, some of the impossible couples DID become couples..... ermm.... I was tired.... had a headache.... so I left at 1am... took a cab.... reach home... (hope i didn't spoil their fun)
Well, I must say I'm not that on with them. Firstly I won't stay in a chalet (for goodness' sake I have a home..) Secondly the topic is so different.... I felt kinda out of place...

But nevertheless, just a gathering...



6 Comments:

  • Wa... then why you go?

    Actually, its worth it to keep in contact with certain friendz, and different topic? Mebbe can learn something from them.

    Haha... I mean, sometimes must be flexible yah?

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 7/25/2005 11:59:00 PM  

  • yeah yeah.. flexible.. that's why I went... didn't I??
    Dunno lah.. of cos it is always good to keep in contact and keep the social circle wide, but sometimes some chemicals just don't mix lor...
    Machiam like u and Mr Goh like that..

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/26/2005 08:46:00 AM  

  • who's Mr Goh??? wahaha..

    aiyah.. go show face give them face ma.. so i support mr chow.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 7/27/2005 09:22:00 AM  

  • Mr Goh = chok tong...
    hahahaha~ aiya this kind of thing, you know means you know, you dunno means you dunno....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/27/2005 09:36:00 AM  

  • haha.. okie.. got it liaoz.. pui la.. dunno wad to say also..

    juz finish lecture.. going for another lecture again.. sianz man.. whole day lecture lecture.. then the stupid lecturer go so fast.. no time to copy.. he say will put it up on web.. only next wk then will put up.. sianz la..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 7/27/2005 12:47:00 PM  

  • if that is the case then there is nothing much you can do.. suck thumb...
    Then wait till next week then go thru the lecture lor... don't you have lecture notes hard copies??

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/27/2005 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker