>Home

Monday, July 04, 2005

Wongsan's Monday Blues... with complementry Lame Zai crap

Why must Wongsan feel so sick of his job?? It is only monday... of cos that makes it the monday blue..
Okay, what little info i gathered is that his computer doesn't like him, so it refuses to identify his HDD. (not Hard DiDi..) And, inside his HDD contains his precious photos~! (of cos, among some "interesting" clips...) Anyway, I think the best he can do now is to wait for the outcome from the shop.. right?
Anyway, I wonder how Wongsan's day will pass when my semester starts.. I won't be at home crapping to him anymore I guess, so... he gotta handle it alone~! Be strong, Wongsan... May the force be with you~!



1 Comments:

  • yah lor... the interesting clips is you send me one mah... heh heh...

    Anyway, when you start semester I have to live with boredom, or find some other ppl to crap with lor.

    Meanwhile, enjoy your holidays. When Semester start, you can continue to have fun also. hahaha.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 7/04/2005 05:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker