>Home

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ectalking is DOWN!!

aw aw aw aw AW!
So sad!! 'Cos Ectalking is down again.....
ok, Ectalking is a Hong Kong forum that I have been hooked onto for a few months... You know what is so special about this forum? It was started by a few high school kids! Yes, and they are still studying in secondary school!! They gotta chip in pocket money, get scolding from mother, etc etc in order to keep the forum up...
The forum is very heartland, majority of the population there is made up of secondary school students, with a few adults here and there such as me~ ho ho......
As commonly seen in most forum, there are those romance section, military section, blog section... Ok the military section is not as popular as other forums, but I still make it a point to regularly post articles there... (so much for being a NSman..)
A lot of the times, people tend to spill out words from the heart in the forum. Tiny words of encouragement mean a lot to them (and I seem to be quite willing to do it) There is this moderator who always add points to me for my words of encouragement to others, and she told me she will deduct my points if I get modest again.... haha what a funny place~
That forum really means a lot to me, cos I share my sad moments with them as well.... so.... maybe you would like to drop by ~?
http://www.ectalking.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker