>Home

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Pride


Have been watching this Japanese drama these few days. Starring 木村拓哉 as the captain of a hockey team Blue Scorpion.
Minus the part of charm, I find myself quite similar to the role 木村拓哉 plays. I'm equally kpo, always go around listening to people, always trying to put up a tough front but in fact is damn weak inside, and of cos being that temporary lover and getting himself hurt in the end.
I got to say he is a very caring person, cares for his team mates, looks into their personal problem, etc... but did he care for himself? No. Is it really that selfish if ones doesn't share his heart out to others?? Now I'm asking the same question myself... am I selfish cos I only want to see people's hearts but not willing to reveal mine....

Pride is making people so hard to get to..... sigh



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker