>Home

Monday, July 25, 2005

Volleyball Grand Prix

Recently watched the clip of the recent Volleyball Grand Prix, China vs Japan... was quite an interesting match, China won by 3-0. It was a match of skills vs tactics. Although the Japanese girls are not as tall as the Chinese counterparts, but they persevere with their might, their fighting spirit... in fact the scores were pretty close, 25-23, 25-22, 25-23... so China only won by a close margin for each set.
Personally I like volleyball. I played for my Wing during OCS time. Me and my Torpedo serve was quite scary actually... (giggle giggle)... Anyway, the reason I watched that clip was also wanna heal my heart... ermm... yes trust me when you are sad, you should look at some pretty girls. Not those bikini type, but I like those energetic, sporty type. Number 12 Ai Otomo (大友愛) is really a cute girl!! Standing at 1.83, she is the tallest and seems to be the star of the Japanese team. The camera seems to always pan to her.....
What's more, she is only 1 yr older than me.... well.. it doesn't harm to dream a bit...



2 Comments:

  • Dreams of coz no problem la.... of coz the contents of your dreams are important also la.

    so... what are you dreaming about?

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 7/26/2005 12:03:00 AM  

  • To Alex, I wish I dreamt of something! That's the problem... ok lah maybe I should say I wish I will live happily with someone like that girl... =P Fat chance...

    致 miss_keroppi, 係呀, 排球好好玩架, 又要求全隊既合作性. 得分與失分都會互相擊掌鼓勵.
    個女仔叫大友愛, 原來係日本隊隊花黎架!!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 7/26/2005 08:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker