>Home

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Let me see what have i done....

Someone complained that I didnot update my blog.... c'mon, if nothing interesting happened, then what is there to update? Just write date? Time? What was for lunch? Dinner? How many cups of water I drank? etc etc...

On Friday I went to the National Library... was pretty disappointed actually... from the outside you think that it is such a gigantic structure.. then you realize that the public section is at B1.... so what was that huge portion above ground for? (or did they intend to use the underground part as air raid shelter??) The next disappointing part is, the racks are empty!!! Ok the non-fiction collection was pretty impressive, but the fictino and magazine section is like...... 1/10 full only!! The most lame part was the magazine section, they label the names on the racks but there ain't no magazines!! What is going on?? I could have just gone to Ang Mo Kio Regional Library!! But one thing.... there are lotsa office ladies.... tsk tsk~!

Hmm.... Saturday.... surprise surprise, I went play badminton with my brother and his YEP friends... dunno why I decided to join them... The place was Toa Payoh Stadium.... ok kinda weird cos a lot of their friends didn't turn up, so we only totalled up 4 pax, just nice for the game (what if i didn't join...) One of my bro's friends is pretty crappy..... and of cos got aimed by my bro...
Now I'm all aching.... thanks to those running around in the court... (yeah yeah my bro still say i lousy so easily have muscle ache... ask him try rock climbing la.. I think he won't even clench his fist!)



7 Comments:

  • heh heh.. of cuz la.. work out different part of the muscles what..

    kena tricked to wake up early to go for a stupid photo shoot.. haiz.. then a "formal" breakfast with champagne served.. haiz..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/08/2005 06:19:00 AM  

  • Haha, why not?? Jio him go climb next time la! hahaha. Then you can laugh at him!

    Orr..... he will be laughing at your ballet-like moves....

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/08/2005 08:25:00 AM  

  • wahaha.. nice work alex.. ballet.. next time ask chow to learn salsa.. then he can incorporate into his rock climbing.. wahaha.. imagine that happening..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/08/2005 10:26:00 AM  

  • whata buncha lame ballz....
    I won't let my bro come climb with us, cos like what Wongsan said... only want ppl who know the stuffs...
    I'm not going to be regular belayer lor, neither would I risk my life on untrained/undertrained belayers...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/08/2005 09:27:00 PM  

  • hahaa.. then the other time leh?? myself and qingxi also dunno our regular stuff wad.. so how to compare?? huh?? u still climb with us wad..

    eh.. never mind la.. show off ya skills in dancing lor.. then ya brother will be shocked.. yawnz.. sleepy sial..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/09/2005 10:25:00 AM  

  • bunch of lame ballz? Or you prefer to use BALLroom dancing in your climbing in future? hahaha....

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/10/2005 02:23:00 PM  

  • wah please lor... later break dance somemore.. use teeth to bite the holds.... or climb upside down!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/10/2005 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker