>Home

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

First to Bata then pong School....


well well.... i've got enuff screwing from people.... dear Wongsan is one of them.... Nancy is another one.. (on she is not that stranger girl..) My bro is another one....
k this is what happened... yesterday was the Freshmen Inauguration Ceremony... there was absolutely NO notice on the venue or the time... and I DID take the initiative to search through Google for the info... got that, 10am Cultural Centre.... so I took bus... packed like sardines in can (but Ngee Ann poly girls are worth the bus fare)
I reach that sacred place called NUS... went to the office to do some stuffs....... then I headed towards the venue.... horror roams me as I see all strange faces.... some even dressed in working attire.... tiao.... so I paniced... kept calling people.... and what I got? All of them stayed home...
C'mon, I'm not gonna go in and sit there like a zombie....
So foolishly, I went home.. cooked instant noodle......
Got screwed left right centre.... brother said it was once in a life time... how many times do I want to go university...... sigh....... that turned on the guilt factor..........
Wongsan said don't skip or wad... please, it ain't lecture... the most the principal has one less audience that's all.... if it is lecture, I sit in front of projector also will do it lor... (ermm.. u believe ar)
The rest of the week also don't need to go school lor... freakin orientation week....
Now come to think of it, NTU seems better leh.... at least not everything initiative mah......
Bless your enemy.....



1 Comments:

  • Dear Mr Chow..

    hahaha.. orientation week?? hmm.. think u better go attend the lectures or something.. if they have la.. important information will be there lor.. i dunno bout NUS or NTU.. but they practice it here.. and the amount of independent learning here is in a massive amount.. so everything is initiative..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/02/2005 05:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker