>Home

Saturday, July 30, 2005

it's Raining Man, Hallelujah...

wow... today went climbing with Wongsan... funny, his parents came along with him for breakfast... dunno whether they still remember me or not (I visited Wongsan's home 3 times..)
Anyway, Wongsan and I started climbing first.... luckily my matriculation card is ready, so I can pay the student rate.... wow today feeling quite good leh, finished white route quite positively and did quite some stepping up with the red tiles.... lane 5 anyway... didn't realize my foot can reach that high up if i want... haha

but pity Wongsan's friend Kai Feng.... he didn't touch the wall at all... rain rain..... but at least his gf cleared once lah....
After that had some fun and mad pool games.... not forgetting the ParaParaParadise machine... hahahaha!!

hmm.. last nite watched "Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc"... really quite sad. At a glance she really looked like a fanatic (sorry..) but... she is a saint.. so....
But it strikes me thinking... is it really, seeing is believing?? Or you choose what you want to see?
Truth..... is truth really that important?? I don't think so.... truth is always hurting...



1 Comments:

  • eventful day u had eh.. chowsan.. hahahaha...

    oh well.. at least u still got till monday to enjoy rite?? then start school liaoz.. rite?? hahahaha..

    i start school liaoz.. but then again.. weekends here are seriously weekends.. nobody is working one.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 7/31/2005 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker