>Home

Saturday, August 13, 2005

that was week one in End You Ass

Well done soldier, I've just survived 1 week in NUS... 4 more yrs to go....
Ok la, so far I've been mixing with people who are serious students... of cos maybe some may deviate a bit, but on the whole I'm the most noisy among them.. so what can be worse??
Ha do you know that there are some gungho students around?? There was this lecture, a guy sitting beside me had a cassette recorder recording the lecture... and all this while i was crapping noisily with my friends... then i saw this guy was eyeing me with those du-lan face.. muhahahaha he must have recorded all my craps instead of the lecturer!!! What can I do... crap for him one more time is it??
Hmm so far, school isn't that exciting... but I'm going to overcome that...... I am really ready to be a super nerd.. but ... Alex is there to stop me from becoming one, with his climbing sessions..... wow today was quite crappy..... Nicole and Dave..... I can't believe it I actually down-climb just because I don't quite trust my life with Dave.. sorry man, trust has to be earned~ but overall, today my first climb was the only good one... inclined yellow route seconding... the rest of my attempts were all crap..... haiz....



7 Comments:

  • yeah.. me first one again.. aiya.. things do happen chow.. lectures in uni not like lectures in jc.. i have people copyin like 200+ pages of notes and record the lecture.. from the projection tat is.. to people who play ard the whole lecture.. then suddenly walk out of the lecture one lor..

    if i were the guy.. i also will du lan lor.. so noisy.. (experienced this when i went for physics tutorial..) the noisest tutorial i have ever been to.. so try to be considerate and listen to lecture instead of disturbing people who really wanna study la.. hahaha

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/13/2005 05:43:00 PM  

  • plz lor.. i only whispered crap leh... where got disturb ppl...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/13/2005 05:55:00 PM  

  • then still say the person look at u in a du lan face?? aiyo.. u dun try to confuse la..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/13/2005 08:40:00 PM  

  • haha... don't worry la. This is the starting phase... people will come to find the balance after awhile. The KS by nature ones will just have to adapt. haha... not happy, next time sit somewhere else lor!

    And yes!! CLIMB! You gotten weaker liao le! Last time stronger! Must have balanced life la... Always remember, after your 4 yrs, when you look back, what do you want to remember? Just burying yourself in books for 4 yrs? Dun think so. :)

    Join the rock climbing club la... then you will know Ronghui, Yi Hao, Cheryl (Yi Hao's GF if you forgot), Chee Meng, and so many other super climbers.... sure motivated one!

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/14/2005 01:10:00 PM  

  • hahaha.. alex.. u sound as if our mr chow super not motivated to go climbing like tat and tat he's a super lousy climber liaoz.. hahaha..

    when i get back.. muz go climb also.. jialat liaoz.. never do anything.. sure very weak now.. all i do is eat, sleep and study.. sianz..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/14/2005 06:04:00 PM  

  • hmm.. who's nikki?? hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/16/2005 01:11:00 PM  

  • errr..... why did Wongsan say i weaker liao?? I did a cliffhanger move leh..

    to nikki: who told you if u don't leave a comment you would be killed?? Tell me and I'll deal with that MORON! But I remember someone saying if you read but don't leave a comment you shall be punished... hmm and is EVERY SINGLE entry in my blog!!

    to DJ Niwde: who is nikki ar.. ermm... for me to know, for you to find out~ but don't think too much ok?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/17/2005 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker