>Home

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Lamebo: First Blood....

yeah yeah.... yesterday was my first lesson.... 2 hr lecture on Statics and Mechanics of Materials. The lecture was quite ok, since it was an introductory lesson on the requirement and learning outcome of the module. Luckily the lecturer wasn't that boring, and luckily I was sitting with my ODAC friend.....
Engineering really has zer0 gals! ERmm... around 1 out of 20 bah.. and the gals are all PRC scholars! well.... ok... I'm there to learn, not there to flirt... anyway I dun flirt~

Hmm... went to Science Fac to have lunch... and really helluva difference! GALS! ermm... okay....
Back to Engineering Fac... the Co-op is always packed.... how to buy books?!?!?!?!?!!
well well....... maybe I should buy second hand books.... more environmental friendly mah~ dun you think so?

Anyway after school I rushed to Airport to fetch my father... kinda dramatic cos I was really late, but didn't know JetStar also quite late.. haha..... so I managed to receive him at the airport~ What if it was those love drama where I rush to airport to see gal off... ermm... someone please knock some sense back to me~



7 Comments:

  • eh.. i think u lack woman's love liaoz.. think so much about gals.. no need to study ah?? very true.. engineering no gals one.. hahah.. same situation here.. kekeke..

    go to clementi bookshop lor.. that side sell books cheap cheap also.. hahaha.. i got all my textbooks there.. except for two of them.. which is from UNSW press.. so have to purchase them here.. jialat liaoz..

    oh well.. study hard chow san.. let's work hard together.. GAMBATE!!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/09/2005 10:21:00 AM  

  • yup~ I got most of my books at Clementi Bookstore liao~ My bro told me once about the place.. but i half believe.. still hoping to be able to step inside the co-op in campus.. but today I totally lost faith in the co-op.. so freaking jam! So i went to Clementi Bookstore... and I got it~!! Thanks Edwin for the suggestion~ I'm this kind of person, don't mind paying a bit more just to achieve my objective, which is to get away from queueing! And in fact... it is cheaper than second hand books!! what the~

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/10/2005 06:23:00 PM  

  • told u already wad..

    i got my books from there also.. only two books can't get from there..

    cuz the books are printed by UNSW Press.. pissed off.. haiz..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/10/2005 09:03:00 PM  

  • Actually the pricing of books there should be able to compete with the price at co-op.

    Enjoy your Uni life, I always say. You'll miss it onces its over.

    And.... notice how every post... erm.. .wrong... every para deviates to girls.

    Chow, dun get over excited la. :)

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/11/2005 11:32:00 AM  

  • haha.. alex.. now u're talking.. it looks as if he has not seen girls in a decade.. haahhaa..

    enjoy your uni life.. but dun forget to study ah!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/11/2005 09:23:00 PM  

  • plz lor... i write here doesn't mean i really so despo for galz lor... c'mon you must be kidding lor, engineering where got galz?? those are only guys wearing suspender or skirts......

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/11/2005 09:28:00 PM  

  • tat's a specialty here in sydney.. hahaha.. the guys always cross dress for functions.. when i get back to sg, will show u the video on it.. haahahahaha.. really comical i tell u..

    and disgusting.. haahahaha

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/12/2005 08:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker