>Home

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

finally found some purpose...

Yes! I went to tutorial prepared! Haha I did the tutorial questions beforehand and feel that I'm actually being proactive. It was physics (but the questions were more like maths!! Why would physics ask for integration!!) Although there were some questions that I dunno how to do, but at least I prepared!! So during tutorial I don't feel like a dodo~ in fact it is easier to spot the things that I missed out, and pick up some problem solving skills.

Ok ok... reality is, this is only the first physics tutorial... I remember I was equally enthusiastic during my first 3 months in college... subsequently the flame died off........

NO! I must keep the fire burning! Firstly, I must get rid of that girl on my mind.. To Excel I will, To Overcome I Must!! ermm.. but why did I waste one whole afternoon in the computer lab surfing for nothing in particular...=(

Anyway, got to know some of my classmate... YES there is a girl!! She has the same surname as me!! "Ah, Chow ah Chow..." eek.... ok lah she is Kai, a friend of my fellow ODACian... she was from Nanyang Girls High...

No no no no.. I said NO girls!!! Cannot!!! ok then I should look at aunties more...



5 Comments:

  • You titled that you found some purpose... and ended off with girls again.... Hmm

    Purpose = Girls .... :)

    Its ok, we all know what you are thinking!!

    Good effort on the tutorials. Keep it up.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/23/2005 07:56:00 PM  

  • wei.. chow.. u ah.. think bout girls again.. eh.. CCC hasn't trained you enough man.. still haven gotten over girls.. haiz..

    but well.. tat's good.. u actually do your tutes.. heh heh.. me also la.. i do tutes one lor.. but then again.. sometimes i blur hor.. then dunno did the correct tute not.. haha.. ended up going to class with the wrong tute done and stone there copyin answers like everyone else..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/23/2005 09:56:00 PM  

  • CCC=Chow care centre....

    Hey guys, when I explicitly say girls, it just mean that I see them as nothing!

    Wongsan, you really speak like an no-nonsense old man... "keep it up".. reminds me of remarks written by teachers.. (those copy and paste template ones..)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/23/2005 10:11:00 PM  

  • I'm old mah..... Older than you all here.

    Hahaha....

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/24/2005 08:20:00 AM  

  • CCC = Civilian Conversion Course la.. hahaha..

    eh.. alex.. dun think u older means wiser ok.. hahaha.. (jokin la.. u are indeed wiser..) and well.. i think u should change your job.. go become a teacher and inspire thousands of teenagers to work hard.. think you will be able to do a fantastic job man!! hahahahahah..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/24/2005 09:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker