>Home

Friday, August 26, 2005

spiritual pillar

This morning came to school, looked at the grey sky while walking towards Block EA, looking for answers...

Recently have been looking for answers. Answers to tutorials, answers to queries, answers to life.
I was thinking, should I turn to God? I'm not a believer. I've never been. But the weird thing is, there was a point of time I had been reading the Holy Bible. That was during my days in OCS when I would be reading the Holy Bible whenever I was free, and my instructors wouldn't dare to disturb me. On the other hand, my brother is a Christian. But he doesn't read the Bible.
I just wish to borrow God's power. Something to lean on whenever I feel like collapsing. Something to hang on to whenever I feel like falling.

Joanne was telling me, it is such a pity that I know how powerful God is, but yet not willing to believe in Him.

Oh, David Yan was telling me how God showed him the bad side of the girl he likes, Angel. David was asking if Angel would like to join the fellowship brothers and sisters to his home for a gathering this Sunday, and Angel's reply was that she is having a course on Sunday. Then David went to Angel's blog and realize Angel is planning to go Ocean Park this very Sunday. On top of that, David discovers Angel has been gambling, not something that a Christian would do...
God showed him the answer.

Do I need help from God to find my answers?



1 Comments:

  • erm.. people find spiritual belief in things when things turn bad.. but tat doesn't mean tat u have to believe in everything pertaining to god.. u know.. i always believe that a person's true nature will turn out in time to come.. when u really understand tat person.. not when god shows u the way.. in a way.. to some it might be pre planned when u understand tat person.. like fate.. but sometimes.. it just takes time to understand a person fully..

    maybe i'm a free thinker.. but well.. i do sometimes believe in god.. (any god.. not just the christian god..) but not to the extent of believing that god will provide everything for u.. just pray and then u will get everything.. sometimes.. it's just something to lean on when u're down.. tat's all..

    by the way.. i'm not insulting any religions.. just sayin out my thoughts.. so dun anyone get offended ah.. chow.. if u need to turn to spiritual healing.. go ahead man.. it might do you good..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/26/2005 02:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker