>Home

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

IPC..

IPC= India, Pakistan, China... 3 rising powers of the world...
That's just a lame joke from my Critical Thinking & Writing group. There are 20 odd students in the tutorial class, and we were supposed to form groups of 2-3. Always being the weirdo, I joined the only Indian(Redzwan) in the class and the only Sikh(Ameet Singh) in the class... thus IPC, oh I'm the C.

Today met up with them to discuss the group assignment. Dug our brains out to decide on the topic, and at last (about 30 minutes) chose the topic that we are going to do. Spliting the work is like "India will do this part, Pakistan will do this part, China will......" Redzwan actually just recovered from dengue fever, and told us about a person needs to get dengue fever 4 times before turning immune to it. I guess before you get the thrid one you are already dead... (cos each time the effect is worse than before)

Wasn't quite happy with the Sociology tutorial. Actually it is my fault that I didn't quite prepare for the lesson, thus couldn't hand in the work. Just don't know why I feel upset. Upset about myself? Maybe... or is it like a person stealing things from a shop and still has the cheek to blame the shopkeeper for catching him/her?
That's bad... where have my moral values gone?



3 Comments:

  • wow wee.. seems that you have been updating your blog vv frequently eh.. haiz.. me vv busy ah.. no time to update.. but juz to read and comment.. wahahaha..

    cheers!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/31/2005 07:35:00 PM  

  • Dunno, recently just feel like blogging whenever I have something to share....
    So now I understand how Wongsan can have so many entries within a day..

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/01/2005 12:07:00 AM  

  • wahaha.. have something to share.. but too many to share liaoz.. no time to blog also.. haiz.. haha.. but will do it on weekends.. when i'm a bit less busy..

    but anyway.. well done chow.. got lots of entries.. can refer back next time as your diary like tat.. wahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/01/2005 02:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker