>Home

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

problem solving... the climbers' way

Hmm.. actually originally I wasn't that happy today, cos I discovered I lost my gold Faders carabiner. Nevermind, maybe it has clipped itself onto my sad memories and be gone~ Now I've estalished with a group of NUS climibng kakis, and quite crazily we had been trying to complete Ronghui's route at the tsunami wall. (oh.. sweat coming back on my palm) Really enthusiastically discussed the route~ Sean was quite shocked that I seem to enjoy belaying. (oh Andy kept bothering Kelvin to open up the "big" wall) Weird that I can take charge of people's life but can't take charge of my own. Was kinda scary when Jenny offered to belay me. Please I don't want to downclimb again. Well... couldn't quite take it Sean and Jenny were bitching around.. c'mon I was waiting for them to gear up and climb on... want to "park tall" go somewhere else lah...

Haha there are a few caucasians climbers as well, Greg and Co. The most funny thing that happened to me today is that caucasian girl borrowed chalk from me. She dipped her hand into my chalkbag and started.. ermm.. patting my butt... the feeling was kind of kinky.. but.... ermm..

Wasn't that bad of a climbing nite, just that I feel that the seniors should be interacting more with the yr1s rather than discussing routes among themselves, themselves as in the team. Afterall they have their training days. Tuesday is Chalkday, for club members. Do they want to scare away the already large population of sleeping members?



7 Comments:

  • Yo, glad to see that you are mixing well with people. Probably forming ur own climbing clique liao le.

    Haha... Hope I dun lose a climbing buddy for the weekends eh.... :P

    Alot of things around us brings memories ah... haha, but I think memories makes up who we are too. :)

    I think you should activate the word verifier to prevent these stupid comment spams...

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/31/2005 08:19:00 AM  

  • houseoflove... hmm I think I can guess who you are.... haha.. let's see if my guess is correct..

    Alex, don't worry, weekend is different from weekdays, and Yishun is different from NUS rock gym, so... I will still climb as often with you guys!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/31/2005 02:40:00 PM  

  • hmmm.. alex.. wad u mean by the stupid comment spams?? me??

    oh well.. chow.. glad u're mixing well with people.. can la.. u can mix well one.. juz put ya lame skills to test.. hahaha.. oh well.. as long as u dun forget we got an appointment to go out when i'm back in singapore can liaoz.. wahahhaa..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 8/31/2005 07:31:00 PM  

  • Haha... Edwin so sensitive!! Hahaha... Chow educate him on Comment spams leh... hahahaha

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 8/31/2005 10:23:00 PM  

  • comment spams are things dj niwde writes... hahaha

    no lah, those are like email spams, keep posting comments which are actually advertisement.. had to delete them as and when they pop in lor....

    that's why nowadays you need to type that word verification thingie, just a measure to prevent comment spams.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 8/31/2005 10:37:00 PM  

  • diaoz.. u ah.. alex.. never say u anything lor.. but seriously chow.. are my comments on ya blog considered spams?? hmmm... no rite? sometimes i do put in really constructive comments.. wahaha.. and this is wad i normally type lor.. kekeke..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/01/2005 12:01:00 AM  

  • Edwin, you mean sometimes or normally? I see a conflict in your statement....
    Don't worry you only spammed once.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/01/2005 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker