>Home

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

did you see...2 fondues!!

dunno why suddenly today jio Wongsan for dinner... oh! I promised him~ Cos I made him sick last Friday nite, (he still haven't recovered) and he was joking about treating him at places such as Tony Romas or Swenson's as compensation. I do take jokes seriously, haha.. and I did promise him also. On top of that, I was supposed to treat him after my first pay, which was backdated to when I was working at HP... hmm... quite a lot of debt huh....

Took a walk from Engineering to Kent Ridge terminal to take bus 10.. I have this fetish of walking around campus...Hmm.. the bus went pass Wongsan's work place, interesting. I purposely set off early cos long bus rides are hard to estimate the ETA. You won't believe what an oddball like me will do. I actually went to Esplanade to study. So I was there sitting at the concourse, reading my Sociology textbook and taking down notes on my chief-clerk-&-3SG Chow-style rough paper. Quite a nice environment to study actually, cos there are peformance at the concourse if you are lucky/unlucky.

Wongsan cares for my wallet quite a lot, so we didn't end up at Tony Romas or Swensons. Hmm after one round around the Fountain and one round around Sky Garden, we decided to eat at Swiss Culture. And coincidentally enough, we sat at the same table as the previous time, and same sitting arrangement. Hmm... I had a pasta with clams.. which was edible, minus the shells and the knife and the fork.... the shells took some effort, so not too suitable for lazy/clumsy people like me.

We did see something horrible... 2 different tables of 2, ordering 2 fondues each!! The cheese fondue was quite bad, as in the smell crossed border and reached my nose. How on earth people manage to eat 2 fondues?!?! (I think Wongsan would very much like to try..)
Haha, my first time charging to my NUS card~ Wongsan was telling me, it feels cool to use your card right? Hmm.. true... but it is like eating at Marche or Village, if you just keep eating and eating, you may eat until your pocket goes empty.

My brother was telling me to use my card wisely, when he himself seem to use his to buy some unnecessary gadget. C'mon, it took me a month to decide on buying a kubricks.



1 Comments:

  • wahaha.. seems like u had a good dinner with wongsan.. haha.. me had a crappy dinner.. hmmm.. the place nice ambience not?? maybe muz go there try out one day.. wahahaha.. fondues.. hmm.. think i can eat the chocolate one.. but not the cheese one.. will vomit sial.. here ah.. eat cheese ah.. like nothing.. sick of it somehow.. wahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/01/2005 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker