>Home

Monday, September 05, 2005

India Pakistan China summit

Monday.... can almost feel the blue the moment you remind yourself it is Monday...
I thought today would be another lousy day for me, but the sweet smile from Liqin on the bus definitely cheered me up a bit. Kinda envy them when I first knew that she and YuLiang went stead.. primary school classmates you know!! Well.. whatever, it just needs Chemistry. I dropped Chemistry at JC1.

As usual, Maths tutorial was boring. I told myself, I'm going there just to mark attendence. For everything else, I will have to depend on my own. It is totally unproductive that the lecturer finished going through a topic on Friday, and here on Monday the tutor finishes the relevent tutorial questions, somemore he talked to the whiteboard!! Argh.. but Raphael was there entertaining me by discussing some questions.

Critical Thinking & Writing.... ermm... Ameet and Rizwan really made my day!! It is like out of the blue, Ameet whispered to me "You study Engineering because you want to get married is it?" I was like.. "huh?" Then I realize it was from my blog... Ameet has read my blog!! Hahahaha! Ameet and Rizwan were having their laptop on the table and Ameet went on to recite my theory about China not having weapons of mass destruction (i,e, laptop) Hmm.. our IPC trio crapped a lot.. but I've got a feeling our group has the most progress on the group assignment. Crap hard, work hard.

Rizwan gave us a lift, and of course me and Ameet went on to crap about the bird shit on Riz's car and blah blah... haha and Ameet had fun trying to destress himself by strangling me (sharks I was the front passenger)

Not that bad of a day.. and what's more, I manage to do a Physics question that most people can't do... haha and at this very moment, I'm enlightening Rizwan on that question...

"I share my problem with everyone and everyone share their problem with me" Climbers' Creed



1 Comments:

  • guess wad.. i'm going to get a new maths tutor for calculus.. wahaha.. no longer someone like ya tutor liaoz.. wahahaha.. hopefully.. but well.. maths is interesting yet boring and confusing.. dunno wad to say also sia..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/06/2005 09:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker