>Home

Saturday, September 10, 2005

from chilli crab to chalky lobster


*damn it I almost finished the blog when my computer crashed and rebooted on its own. Now I have to rewrite the entry. Screw Bill Gates!

ARGH! Both Alex and me have been lobsterised! More pink than pink dolphin, more red than chilli. LOBSTERS!

Today's climb was damn happening. In the morning we climbed with Nichole, YongHui (and his friend, forgot his name) and GuiHai. Then in the afternoon we climbed with KaiFong, WeiQing and Amos. Kinda like climbing in shifts.
On top of that, we saw some familar faces. Bernard &Co, Corrine and First Toa Payoh Sec, and Kareen~

Alex insisted on me learning how to do lead belay. And Bernard &Co gave me a lot of tips and pointers on lead belaying. Really feel grateful to them. Climbers (some..) are so selfless~

Nichole brought along Tiger (it's a dog, not a tiger -_-") and attracted quite a lot of attention from the climbers. There were times when they were climbing and I helpped look after Tiger, and the kids would crowd around to play with it. Not a bad idea to attract girls huh~ Still remember the scene when YongHui was holding on to Tiger outside the office when Tiger peed on the floor. Then YongHui got some of the urine on his hand and was looking for solution, then I handed a piece of the indemnity form to him and he quickly used it to wipe his hands, glancing around at the same time. Evil me....=)

Only managed to clear yellow inclined, which is only a consolation for me since I have seconded it before. GuiHai seemed to feel a little out of place, maybe because he doesn't know us well. Or is he as quiet normally?

I think we start to become closer to the First Toa Payoh climbers. We share the problems, listen to their gossip.. There is this climber girl who really looks like Nikki. Dunno why I have the urge to want to know her. Alex was asking me "Har? You like this kind one ah?" Speechless.

Among our group of climbers, I'm the youngest, the school kid among working adults. This brings up the image of a little kid running around the legs of adults. (just like that cute Japanese boy today. Not trying to say I'm cute though)Very funny, Alex told me to call Kareen 大姐, then Amos told me to call WeiQing 姐姐. Ermm.. should I go over and tell the First Toa Payoh guys to call me Kor Kor?

Very funny, Alex thanked me at the end of the climb for staying back with KaiFong &Co. I mean, how would they feel if they haven't started climbing and everyone else had already disappeared, less Alex. And I had already in mind having lunch with them. Afterall I have nothing on for the afternoon. Argh! Why am I finding reasons for something that need not have any reason?

Now these Saturday madness seem to be a routine.
Great. I've found life at last.



3 Comments:

  • that was one hectic day man.. wahaha.. hmm.. for me.. it was more towards being tired after Friday night's partying.. now awake liaoz.. having breakfast.. posting blog and also gg to iron my clothes soon.. wahaha..

    eh.. chow.. come on ok.. clean break.. dun think about it liaoz.. though i know it's difficult.. think of it once in a while can.. but not see this one look like.. then muz go after.. diaoz.. hahaha.. Cheers!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/11/2005 09:16:00 AM  

  • don't worry Edwin, the fact that I can bring it up so casually means I'm ok already. We are all make up of our memories, and memories are our building blocks.
    I won't give up on a wall just because of one loose tile.

    Anyway that climber girl from First Toa Payoh Sec looks really cute~! Like I said, it doesn't harm to dream a bit.

    Don't worry I'm cool.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/11/2005 09:45:00 PM  

  • yep.. it doesn't hurt to dream.. juz remember that she's not the one u are lookin at the first place.. (u should know wad i mean..) keep reminding yourself can liaoz.. haha.. if u think the first toa payoh girl is for u.. then go ahead man.. haha..

    u've become stronger chow.. haha.. it's a gd thing.. nevertheless, we get stronger everyday.. so hang in there.. we (me and wongsan) will always be there should u need us man.. hahaha.. (also good to hear tat u ahve found a life.. haaha)

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/12/2005 09:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker