>Home

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

encounter of a different kind

I have been having strange encounters lately. Last week I just met 2 juniors within 2 consecutive days. This week I met 2 old classmates within 2 consecutive days.

I was looking for a seat on the upper level of bus 74 on Monday when I saw this girl.. hmm... looks like Sirui.. but I couldn't confirm. So I just grabed a seat (conincidentally just in front of hers) and sat through the whole bus journey quietly.
Sirui was my JC classmate. There was a time there were rumours flying around saying I dropped Chemistry because of her. What the hell~! Firstly, I dropped Chemistry before her, so if it was true, it must be she dropping Chemistry for me. Secondly, why should I disturb my future because of a girl whom I don't like?? (again, not that I don't like her, just that I don't hate her, so I love the whole world. See the connection?)

Tuesday. Almost the same latitude and longtitude on the map. I saw Zhiwen at the bus stop while waiting for bus 74 (again) Yes yes we boarded the same bus (again), and this time round there can't be any mistake, he IS Zhiwen.
Zhiwen and I were Sec 1 Sec 2 classmates. Hmm.. what to say......... I sat through the bus journey quietly.(again)

Just can't help thinking, is the big wheel of history revolving? Or am I just creating history?
No, I ain't that great.



5 Comments:

  • It's a small world afterall,
    It's a small world afterall,
    It's a small world afterall,
    It's a small, small world!!

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 9/14/2005 02:11:00 PM  

  • sometimes.. u juz bump into people when u least expect it.. juz like how i bumped into an old NCC friend when i went for the SSA AGM the other day.. and then while walking back to my room the other night from the library.. bumped into my JC secretary for my faculty.. (i was the faculty capt back then..) it's really a small world..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/14/2005 06:34:00 PM  

  • bumping into a person is one thing, feeling awkward in a dilemma between wanting to say hi or just keep quiet is another thing.
    Maybe I'm just unfriendly.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/14/2005 07:24:00 PM  

  • haha.. be brave man.. go up and talk to the person u met.. who knows.. if it's a girl, she mite be your future wife? or maybe gf?? right?? hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/15/2005 08:51:00 AM  

  • please... she is attached!
    And as a formality, I emailed her about it already.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/15/2005 09:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker