>Home

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

lose some, gain some

*sorry have to offer backdated craps. Eat fresh, but when you can't eat fresh, eat stale.*

Monday... I was originally meeting Alvin for dinner as he was supposed to come down to NUS for a meeting with his Achilles people. Then during lecture I received a SMS from Alvin,
"Chow, change of plans. I cant go down to nus tdae"
"Then how? Police case liao leh."

Didn't ask him for reason. I mean, of course he had his reason for not being able to turn up. It's all about trust. Trust! But anyway later at night he called me and said that there were things cropping up last minute (ah duh!) So, I had dinner at home. Actually brother was supposed to be cooking dinner (it is NTU term break this week) but somehow last minute he had dinner with his classmate (and I wasn't informed until mother came back) but nevertheless I cooked his share...

When mother came back, she was like, "so good, I thought I have to eat dinner alone tonight" Okay, I always have this tendency to come home out of the blue. During army times there were occasions when I went home during weekdays and kind of surprised my family. And after army, there were times when my friends last minute change of plan, then there goes my dinner outside..

But at least, mother didn't have to eat alone.
Alvin, I know you are not reading this blog, but still, you owe me one dinner... muahahaha!



4 Comments:

  • u know.. sometimes.. i'm pretty envious of those studyin in singapore.. so easy to get home and have dinner.. or rather cook your own dinner.. for me.. here.. it's just like the cook house.. once u miss the timing for eating dinner in the dining hall.. means.. no dinner for the night. it's either u go out to eat or nothing to eat.. eat air.. no canteen here at night for me to go to eat dinner.. the eateries here close at 4pm.. crap rite??

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/14/2005 09:50:00 AM  

  • you gain some, you lose some.
    People can be envious of you studying abroad, out and away from this bird cage.
    You know, it is about you assimiliating to the aussie culture. Aw, you still have a few yrs on the road. Once in a while you should make your own dinner, especially now you are away from home, you can try new food.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/14/2005 04:28:00 PM  

  • definitely.. when i have my own home tat is.. i'm now stayin in college.. so have to eat the stuff here.. otherwise will be super ex to eat out.. yup.. so we only eat out sometimes.. cheers!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/14/2005 06:31:00 PM  

  • Edwin, what I mean is go to the supermarket and buy stuffs and cook for yourself.
    I believe they sell interesting stuffs at woolworths right?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/14/2005 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker