>Home

Thursday, September 15, 2005

not everything has to be practical

*some more overdue stale craps*

It's Thursday and I'm still thinking of what went on on Tuesday...

In the afternoon, Maths lab. How lame it is, lab for maths. The most lame thing was, we went there, didn't need to take attendance, no instruction or what-so-ever, and no lab report to be handed in. So we were playing with this programme called MATLAB which can plot graphs. At least we learn something although there was no actual objective for the session. Kai Hui was so funny, kept comparing her formulas with mine. And the reason why she sat next to me was because she forgot to bring her contact lenses. Weird, she was sitted in the front row, but shifted to my row (which was one row behind). Isn't it further away from the whiteboard?? Oh.. she wanted me to tell her what was written on the board. Lame.

Tuesday=Chalkday, but I didn't go for bouldering 'cos I had to rush some homework. Ended up, the homework was not needed for that particular Sociology tutorial class on Wednesday. Argh! I sacrificed bouldering for useless effort! Now feeling a bit guilty, cos didn't join my clique for bouldering, but then I realise by doing "extra" homework, it kind of forced me to understand the concept better.

Ring ring... Kai Hui called me? Wow.. asked me for Physics question~ quite a weird feeling though. Has been a long time since someone called and ask about homework. Reminds me of the time when I taught Pauline how to do Further Maths question during first 3 months in J1, and discussing English and Maths with Nikki just a couple of months ago.

The difference is, there WAS something more to it for Pauline and Nikki.
Looks like someone is learning~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker