>Home

Friday, September 23, 2005

rush to relax, relax to rush

First you rush to relax, then you relax to rush.
Not really, but nearly.

Today went to University Cultural Centre to catch a music performance by Presbyterian Ladies' College of Melbourne. How to rush? The performance was at 1pm, my tutorial ended at 12, had lunch with Jack, then went to the show with Hong Jun. Then the performance ended at 2pm, and my Physics lecture started at 2pm. Luckily the UCC is just across the road from LT7A, so didn't really rush much. But, the idea is there.

To be exact I am not a die hard fan of classical music (i.e. I have no idea what is G minor or the difference between philharmonic and chamber music) but I like performance art. I am still deciding whether I should skip my Tuesday tutorial to attend a lunchtime performance at the Esplanade.

Surprisingly majority of the performers are Asians! And I believe the audience was mainly their parents/relatives. That made us the oddballs in a sea of old people. (must be wondering what are this 2 kids doing...) Anyway, at a sidenote, the girls look quite different from local girls.. maybe more like Hong Kong girls... Yes and there was one who looks like Nikki.. hahaha! (it only shows, the Creator did reuse the moulds)

Anyway, later at 6pm I'll be having my first test since my A level...(those test I took in OCS ain't counted..) What a long day for me... 8am to 8pm...
Nervous? No. When you have no expectation, what is there to lose?

(*p/s I've removed the chatter box cos it is the root of the pop-ups. Freaking hell just now gave me AdultFriendFinder advertisement, and I'm in SCHOOL!)



6 Comments:

  • hello! from NUS? me too! i attended tat lunchtime concert and decided to do a blog search for it, juz for curiosity's sake...

    By Blogger tstar, at 9/24/2005 12:21:00 AM  

  • woo hoo.. your fellow school mate chow.. ahhahaa..

    dun be surprised.. here.. 70% of the students are international students.. of which.. about another 70% are from hongkong.. taiwan.. singapore.. malaysia.. so dun be surprised.. wahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/24/2005 01:06:00 AM  

  • hi tstar, thanks for dropping by!!
    but didn't see many undergrads around leh... mostly were parents... so.. who was you??

    Edwin, yeah I think tstar is my senior.. haha.. is Australia full of Asians on the streets? Or is it just students?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/24/2005 10:23:00 PM  

  • it muz b nice, having lots of international students... mayb i shld go talk to some of those in our sch... and no, i dun tink i'm ur senior. i'm a 1st yr.. thx for tagging at my blog.

    By Blogger tstar, at 9/25/2005 12:41:00 AM  

  • wa... blog blog until got friend liao le... muahahahahaha

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 9/25/2005 07:54:00 AM  

  • tstar, yes I think so too, the foreign students must have lots to share~ (there are a few ang mohs in my cca)

    alex... since when did you pick up that laughter from edwin??

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/25/2005 09:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker